Shoppers & Retailing in Japan 2021
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Part 1: Introduction
List of Figures, glossary of terms, data sources
Part 2: Executive Summary
Part 3: Impact of COVID-19 in 2020
Retail Sales and Shoppers’ Spending
Part 4: Japan at a Glance
Part 5: Japanese Shoppers
Expenditure and Category Spending
Part 6: Retail Market Dynamics of Japan
Part 7: E-Commerce in Japan
Part 8: Top 100 Retailers and Top 30 Wholesalers
Ranking and Financial Performance
Appendix: Household Expenditure of Selected Categories in 2020
HOW TO PURCHASE A REPORT
Online purchase is available via credit card through PayPal. Please follow these simple steps:
- Click on the ADD TO CART button to purchase report.
- Click on the CHECKOUT button to proceed payment at PayPal site.
- Enter all required fields with the correct information.
- Upon completion of payment, the report will be emailed to you within 2 business days.
Below are the steps to purchase a report with an invoice:
- Please go to our enquiry form or email us at email@example.com.
- Provide us with the necessary details and the report you would like to purchase in the form or your email.
- We will email you the invoice with the remittance detail (please note that our recipient bank is in Japan).
- Upon confirmation of your payment, the report will be emailed to you within 2 business days.
GENERAL PURCHASING INFORMATION
The report in PDF format will be sent over by email upon confirmation of payment.
- Payment can be made online via PayPal/credit card.
- Payment by invoice/bank transfer is available upon request.
- The latest edition will be sent to you for free if an updated version of the report is released within 4 months of your purchase.